Last updated: This Data Policy was last updated on September 16, 2020.
Eugenides Foundation as coordinator for the NAVS consortium maintains this website on behalf of all the research partners.
This Information is:
- Of a general nature only and is not intended to address the specific circumstances of any particular individual or entity.
- Not necessarily comprehensive or complete.
- Sometimes linked to external sites. However, this does not imply the consortium endorses these sites or that it assumes responsibility for these sites.
- Not professional or legal advice (if you need specific advice, you should always consult a suitably qualified professional).
Third-party copyrighted works, including texts, graphics, photographs, blueprints, illustrations and videos that may be included on this Website have been posted in good faith for educational and research purposes.
- Harlaftis, G., Haritatos, M. & E. Beneki (2002). (in Greek) Plotò. Greek shipmasters and shipowners from the end of 18th century to the Second World War. Athens: ELIA Publications.
- Stern of Asia image credit: National Maritime Museum, Greenwich, London
Our goal and duty are to keep this information timely and accurate. If errors are brought to our attention, we will try to correct them. It is also our goal to minimize disruption caused by technical errors; however we cannot guarantee that our service will not be interrupted or otherwise affected by such problems. The NAVS consortium accepts no responsibility with regard to such problems incurred as a result of using this site or any linked external sites.